Prices May be Different for other events
per person (£70 per team)
- £25 per
person (under 18)
- All entries must be paid in full before entry can be accepted.
- 100 team places on a first come first served basis.
- If for any reason the event is cancelled due to Force Majeure, the entry fee will be refunded less the SPORTident
transaction charges where SPORTident has completed processing the registration and less a contribution to costs already
incurred by the event.
- Refunds will be given upon
notice of team cancellation up to 2 weeks before race, less £5 for admin costs + SPORTident transaction charges.
- Sorry, but no refund can be given to teams cancelling
within 2 weeks prior to the event
- Entries close one week before each 1 day event.
- be 14
years or older on the day of the event. (under 16year olds must enter with an adult)
- be 16 years or older on the day of the event. (under 18year olds must bring a consent form from a parent) (Consent
form can be found on the race details page for each event)
- be 18 years
or older on the day of the event.
- be familiar with all disciplines involved
inc. ability to swim 25m+ for kayaking stage. (remember you will also have a buoyancy aid on)
- have navigational competence and appropriate outdoor experience.
- be physically fit and able to cope with the demands of the event.
suitably equipped at all times.
- minimise their impact on the environment
during the event respecting other users of the land.
- accept responsibility
for themselves and their belongings.
- be prepared to follow the rules and conditions provided with final details.
Method of Entry
- We are now using the SPORTident online entry system.
- To use the SPORTident Online Entries System you must first Register your Details. Registering for the Online Entries System allows you to view and modify any entries you make.
only have to register once.
- A full list of all our events using the online entry system can be viewed
- All entries must be PAID IN FULL before entry can be accepted. Places are limited and
are awarded on a first come first served basis.
What Your Entry Fee Includes
for 1 day event.
Aside from the privilege of competing
in a highly enjoyable event with your fellow like-minded racers, your entry fee includes:
- One premarked and laminated
map per team
- One laminated route instruction sheet per team
PFD's and Kayak hire
- Any other specialist equipment hire
- Event Administraion
- Post race food (most of which
*Causeway Coast Adventure Racing has public liability insurance to cover its events.
does not cover personal injury, if this is of concern we would recommend that you take out personal insurance to cover all
eventualities in your outdoor endeavors.